Autscape 2019: An Autistic Conference
High Leigh Conference Centre, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire
Monday 12th August – Thursday 15th August 2019
An annual residential conference and retreat organised by and for autistic people.
This year’s theme: Making Connections.
What we offer:
- An autistic-friendly environment
- To meet other autistics with or without a diagnosis, including those with Asperger’s
- Non-autistics are equally welcome
- Workshops and presentations
- Autistic-friendly leisure activities including a sensory room, ‘sparklies in the dark’ and crafts
- Day time childcare included
- Full board – three meals a day plus tea and coffee breaks – included in the price
- Support with traveling from the nearest mainline station to the venue
Registration will take place via the website and details will be posted there.
Further information regarding the conference, registration and attendance fees is on our website:
Email enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
101 Broad Park Road